Monday, August 29, 2011

Logan

So....... I'm starting a blog about my college life. No I'm not gay. Guys can blog. I guess.

This is my new home. Logan Utah.
I'm really liking it. My room mates are tight. 
They are:
Kevin
Kyle
Kyle
Ryan
Chase
Austin 
Bryce.

They are all super nice and we get along so see ya.




Like every college tough guy should, I stay up late parting. Just kidding. But I do stay up and hang out with my friends. Here we see my friend missy and I in my apartment. (My apartment is the envy of the campus by the way. No biggie)

Today has been the first day of classes, and guess what. My english teacher went to Pleasant Grove. Talk about getting the hook ups. He loves me already. 

Thats all. More to come later.
Love you bye.

8 comments:

  1. haha new favorite blog? yep.
    i want to come visit this envied apartment. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's realllllyyy weird and quiet without you.

    Come home.

    Haha I guess I'm glad you're having fun.
    And that you have an envied apartment.

    We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay okay guys. lets pull it together. but thanks for the kind words and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan has a blog! Probably the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so stupid. but i'm going to read it every day.

    ReplyDelete